Hello friends… Today I am going to show how to run github laravel projects.
1. download the laravel project from github.
2. copy that project in hotdocs folder and open the folder location in cmd.
3. now first rename the “env.example file to.env”
4. you can configure the database information here.
5. now open cmd and run some commands…
-Run composer install or php composer.phar install
-Run php artisan key:generate
-Run php artisan migrate
-Run php artisan db:seed to run seeders, if any.
-Run php artisan serve
To install and configure an existing project, you’d typically check those things first :
- You should goto
app/config/database.phpcheck file and verify username and password.
- After check in Project Folder
composer.jsonfile exist then remove it (that remove old configuration now we going to fresh configuration).
- Then after back to command prompt and fire command
composer updateand that download some dependent file download.
- Now Run
php artisan serve
that tricks work for me last time when I migrate another host.